Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wildflowers for Papertrix

Yesterday I spent my day driving to Nashville Indiana to a fabulous little store called Papertrix to do make & takes.  If you are ever in Nashville it is a must see.  You just wont believe how many fabulous things they have in this little space.  Not only did I get to meet the ever so kind store owners, Cindy & Wayne but also many enthusiastic customers.  It was the perfect fall day.  A bit chilly in the morning, warmer in the afternoon, sunny all day & gorgeous changing leaves all around.  The store door was open all day & the flow of people was constant.  For our make & take we used the Die Cut Dimensions Wild Flowers & Wild Flowers Series 2 by Flower Soft.  Here is the sample I made for inspiration.  Oh how I wish I had photos of all the beautiful variations that were created yesterday.  So many talented people!

No comments:

Post a Comment