Saturday, October 22, 2011

Flower Soft Blog Hop - All That Glitters

For today's Flower Soft Blog Hop we were to create something glittery with one of the new Diamond Range Colors.  For my card I used the Diamond Range Silver.  I decided to go all mono chromatic when I found this great paper by My Mind's Eye & Ribbon by Ribbon Trends.  Not typically my style but I think it turned out pretty good.  Besides, who doesn't love sparkles & bling?!? 



We will be giving away a jar of this fabulous Diamond Range Silver along with one of Diamond Range Ruby & one of the Diamond Range Emerald. So please follow the Blog Hop all the way to the end and  leave a comment on any or all of  the blogs to be entered into the drawing to win these 3 fabulous new colors.

Thanks for looking & now to continue the hop click here to see Vicki's creation.

21 comments:

  1. love all the bling--grat card thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, my friend! So happy to have you on our design team! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great silver study. Even if not your usual style it is a beautiful card. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine a t hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW some awesome looking bling there! Love all the sparkly goodness! Vickie
    okienurse@gmail.com
    okienurse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very sparkly and bright :) Looks like a definate need for the crafting room. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg love it! wish my flower soft look so good. Oh if I was to win it would. I would have the gliter flower soft..Woo Hoo everything looks better with gliter
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOO! I love all the glitter! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. the silver accents sure pop. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pazz's this Flower soft gives!


    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful simplicity!

    carolcarratt at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how glittery the Diamond Range colors are.... BEAUTIFUL!!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the card! Could totally use it for a wedding or a birthday--or just because! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card! I love all of the silver, and the silver flowersoft really shines! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lisa, I love your card!! Awesome job on the flower Soft!! I do have a question, did you add the flower soft to the bow? If not it goes great with the Silver flower Soft on the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for the sweet comments. And to Sharon, no I did not add flower soft to the bow. I found that great ribbon by Ribbon Trends already all sparkled up. I also bought it in red too, which matches the ruby red flower soft perfectly.

    ReplyDelete