Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween

This is definitely one of my absolute favorites.  I saw this stamp at my local scrapbook store & just had to have it!  The store even had a card displayed using flower soft for the mummies legs.  I knew at that moment I had to make one with my own spin.  It is such a simple card but I just love it!  I used my copics to color the image, some spica pens to add a touch of glitz to the witch & then added the new ultra fine white flower soft to the mummies legs.  My favorite uses of flower soft are always the not so obvious.  I ended up giving this to one of our great friends for her birthday this weekend.  She loves halloween as much as I do so I almost always tie her birthday in with the holiday.



Hope you all have a Happy & Safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment