Monday, April 9, 2012

MOJO236

Mojo Monday, round two, three & four!  So, in my last post I said I was definitely going to use Mojo Monday sketch 236 again.  Well, I already have . . .  3 more times!  I just love this layout.  I actually am in need of several birthday cards this week & this just worked out perfect.  A couple more that are more masculine & the one with the bird is actually done with only patterned paper but works well with the gift I bought my mother for her upcoming birthday.  And she loves birds so it was a must do for her.  Hope you enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. wow, I luv these, especially the black and green.....green is my favorite color and it caught my eye in the linky...thanks for playing Mojo Monday, have a great week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These are awesome Lisa!! Love the colors and your style. I think I will use this layout several times too. Gloria

    Visit my blog – Would love to have new members.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete