Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flower Soft "Toppers"

Today we are showing Flower Soft Toppers or Stamps.  "Toppers" seems to be one of those words that a lot of people don't quite understand.  Think of it as a pre-printed image that is already colored in & ready to apply to the "top" of your card.  I'm a stamper at heart so at first I wasn't sure what I thought about making a card with an image that has already been "finished" for me.  But after joining the Flower Soft Team I must say I see the attraction.  If you need or just want to create some quickie cards this is definitely the way to go.  For todays project I used the Springtime Card Toppers.  I also added some Ultra Fine Sage & one of the new mixes,  Old Rose Flower Soft to complete the image. 

2 comments:

  1. Lisa...this Springtime set is one of my favorite! I love those boots, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This springtime set is also one of my favorites! You did a great job with it on your card - so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete