Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wire Works

It's tht time again.  Time for the Flower Soft Wire Works Challenge. I just love how realistic this tree branch looks with the punched leaves.  Probably one of my favorite wire projects yet.  Now I can think of so many more branches & trees I want to try.  And for any of you that know me, you know how much I love, love, love my tree projects.  Also, the Flower Soft Glue worked fabulously for adhering the branch to the paper along with the little leaves to the branch. 



The inspiration for my card came from the fabulous KittyKraft.  I absolutely love her work & must admit to spending hours browsing her blog.  Her attention to detail is like no other I have ever seen.  She is a true talent!  My card doesn't even compare to hers, I realize, but the idea did come from here.  Now I need to find these awesome cloud dies.  These are going to be a must for my collection!

Here is a direct link to her card shown below.
KC Animal Dog 1 right

Thanks for stopping by.  Now head on over to the Flower Soft Blog & check out the rest of the teams creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment