Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall is here!

Yesterday was a little reminder of what chilly fall days really are like here in Indiana.  It was rainy & chilly all day.  It seemed as if I just couldn't get warm no matter how many layers I put on.  One of my dogs was sitting on my lap last night shivering.  Poor guy!  And that was after being outside for only a couple minutes.  If he thinks yesterday was cold just wait a couple months.  Though I do love fall, I do not like what is just around the corner. . . Winter!  Yuk, yuk.  I enjoy decorating for all holidays so, of course, Christmas is no exception.  I love all the festive decorations but when it's over I'm ready for spring immediately.  Today it appears to already be sunny & a much prettier fall day.  I just snapped this photo of my wreath hanging on this beautiful sunny morning.  So pretty.  It just makes me want to run inside & bake something fall 'ish  but instead I'm off to run errands today.  Oh well, atleast it's not in the rain. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment