Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FSC42 Happy Holidays


Happy Holidays!

I just love this little guy, Merry Mutt by Outlines Rubber Stamp Company.  He reminds me of our sweet dog, Maguire.  And northing says the holidays to me more than speding quality time with our furry family.  We have 4 dogs & 2 cats.  And yes, they do get Christmas gifts every year.

For this card I simply used my Copic markers & then added some Ultra Fine White Flower Soft to the hat & scarf for a little extra pizzaz.  Now be sure to check out the rest of the design teams creations here.

Hope everyone has the Merriest Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable image! I love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I really like the bright colors you chose to use with this adorable stamp. They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete